Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anal cancer worries

Cancer fears

So so scared that I might be dying of anal cancer (symptoms here) https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showth...cancer-worries

The docs appointment was not what I expected and I can't find any answers anywhere or anyone who has had similar.... worried this is finally the time that everyone things its just me worrying again but actually I've had cancer for a while and its just so painful now as its late stage

Pain is crazy by way.... ouch, ouch, ouch!!!

Re: Anal cancer worries

I don't think it can be herpes, I have never had unprotected sex and have only had a very small number of partners over my life. Can't actually even remember what year it was I last had sex haha... I've never even had a cold sore...

If it was shingles wouldn't they be other places? These are only on the perineal lining of anus....

Re: Cancer fears

Have you seen a doctor since your last post about seeing a nurse? And if so, what did they say?

No, that was Monday this week and they asked me to back this coming Monday

Herpes can spread through skin to skin contact and live on the areas not covered by a condom, so even protected sex can unfortunately spread it.

I believe genital herpes is a different strain to the type you get on your mouth, so you could have herpes down below without having the oral herpes strain. Also it can live dormant for a long while before it presents itself. I have a close friend who suffers from herpes and hers came out a few months after having sex and she used protection.

Could be worth while checking this out, as there’s suitable treatment that would help with the symptoms if it was this. My friend now takes tablets to keep the herpes at bay and hasn’t had any further reoccurrences x

I know how it feels to wait for doctors appointments, I always get myself it’s a real state thinking I have some sort of cancer, and forget the fact other causes are far more likely. Try to relax until Monday, I’m sure the doctor will have a look and be able to give you a simple harmless cause and hopefully something to treat it. I don’t know how old you are, but anal cancer is fairly rare and would be very low down on a list of possible causes. x

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

You should have been seen by a Doctor and not been left worrying. I've had what I thought we're piles but was actually an absess. Very painful but easily treated with an antibiotic. Try to insist on seeing a doctor.

Hi. I just wondered how you were doing and if you got an update on this?

My suggestion is to install a bidet. Use water. Its gentle and doesnt make your ass tissue tear. And if really there’s blood, at least you know it isnt from over wiping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information