really freaking out about this. just today i’ve noticed a lump at the bottom of my armpit, near the top of my right breast. it’s only visible when i have my arms out in a downwards v shape or on my hips, but you can see the lump slightly when i’m facing forward, and there isn’t one on my left side. i can’t tell if it’s painless or not, there is a sharp pain when i press down on certain areas around a skin tag i have in the area, but some parts of the lump are painless. when i lift my arm up at a certain angle, you can also see the lump at the bottom of my armpit. when i press into the lump i can feel lots of tiny bumps, which i’m assuming are lymph nodes as i can feel them on the left side too, it’s just a lot harder to feel them. i’m really freaking out about this as it doesn’t feel like a normal swollen glad, there’s not a distinct shape and it’s not movable, it’s just a general raised, hardened mass in the area, i know breast tissue can be dense especially when your young (i’m 19) but the fact that it’s only on one side and visible with the naked eye is freaking me out. it’s also very big, like probably a few inches so i’m terrified if it turns out to be lymphoma or a tumour that it will already be late stage. I’m going to try and monitor it until next week as i’m too busy this week to phone the gp, but when i do i’m not sure they’ll see me since they’re only seeing urgent patients in person just now? But i’m hoping for some reassurance or insight in the meantime as it’s really worrying me