Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Acid reflux

Re: Acid reflux

Thanks i appreciate you taking the time to reply to my posts . I know your right I just need to manage the whole situation better im just struggling and im afraid all the time . My mum says to me you have a upset stomach because of the stress just accept it . On the plus side I went a walk today first time I've been out in weeks . Xxxx

Re: Whats your acid reflux symptoms and how long have you suffered?

Quote Originally Posted by molly15 View Post
    Hi Reading through a lot of posts it seems a lot of people on nmp are suffering acid reflux issues. I would be interested to know your symptoms and how long you have suffered and do you think anxiety triggers and feeds it ? Has anything helped ease the symptoms?

I am currently going through hell with it at the moment has been going on 2 months now . It all started when i was going through horrendous stress and not eating and taking diazepam. My anxiety levels are through the roof . I'm on nexiem but dosent last long it says 24 hour control but no with me. I try gaviscon and other stuff like Ronnie's but dosent help and just gives me cramps.

My symptoms are.....
    Knawing pain at top part of stomach in the middle .
    Excessive saliva
    Constant burping
    Burning throat
    Burning mouth
    Gurgling stomach
    Horrid taste in mouth especially at night
    Cant lie flat as symptoms worsen
    Empty hollow feeling in top part of stomach
    Tightness in throat.
    Pain in ribs and round back.

I had a ct scan and ultrasound 8 weeks ago all ok.

I'm at my wits end with it .

Any input would be appreciated.

Xxxx
    Hi molly im habing this right now, mine started I think after taking naproxen, noticed my stomach was feeling really empty like pai fully empty, now I just feel constantly nauseous and bloated in upper tummy, its hard to describe, its not painful just uncomfortable, like a constant hunger pain or like an inflated balloon, constantly making myself burp, been 7 days now, Dr said its gastritis, does yours sound similar?

Hi there

My symptoms are the ones above but I do feel bloated sometimes too. The empty hollow feeling i feel in the top part of my stomach and sometimes I feel like I cant burp but mostly I'm burping a lot . Pain killers can definitely mess with your stomach i was taking diazepam and I think they messed mine up too but not 100% sure.

The symptoms are awful and driving me mad so I understand where you are coming fom. Xxxx

Yeah the only way I can describe that hollow feeling is that my stomach is absolutely empty but dont feel like eating x

Yes its awful . Hopefully it passes soon .xx

How long has yours been going on for? Is yours there most of the time too, the hollow feeling x

Hi I've had the symptoms 8 weeks now it all started after a lot of stress . The hollow feeling comes and goes through the day. The burning throat and stomach are the worst for me xxxx

I have a constant tickle in my throat, like hair or dust or something is trapped in it, pressure or swelling on the right side of my throat, dry cough which is triggered by the tickle, wheeze, right side chest and shoulder blade pain, sore throat at times, gnawing pain in my upper belly at times and constant bloating. Occasionally mild heart burn. Right now it feels like my chest is in my throat. Does this sound like gerd/acid reflux because I am so worried it’s an ongoing issue with my right lung? I also Sometimes get like a fizzing at the top of my throat after I swallow.

Hi i would say that does sound life reflux to me . You should ask the doctor for some meds to help it xxxx

I'm really struggling. This acid is just not getting any better it's constant. My doc doubled my tablets but they don't help . I'm so miserable and anxious x

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information