Thought I'd leave this one here. True intention manifests into action; whether the intent is good or evil.

Ultimately intention effects the energy around us. Energy is a bit of an ambiguous term, but our bodies give off energy. It can be measured. How this energy effects the global consciousness is somewhat unknown; but there are many theories.

Intention is powerful. I've accidentally used it wrong recently. I had this moment where I cursed somebody with passionate anger and in my head wished them ill health. It was wrong of me. An hour later that person had to go to A&E after developing intense stomach pain. I know because we had to look after her child. That day really messed me up somewhat, and I learned that playing with fire can cause some serious consequences.

I can reel off numerous positive experiences where intention has caused success. Ever had those days where you're completely down on your luck. You rack your brains praying that if anybody is looking over me help me right now. Bam, 10 minutes later a payment comes through that somebody has owed me. Out of the blue. Other times my brother or mother will randomly give me money; always during moments I'm down on my luck yet I haven't even spoke to them.

Coincidences to most people. Not so much for myself as I've experienced these so many times that I can no longer see them as coincidences, but something of a nature I do not fully understand.

My luck has been up recently, I've been setting my intentions on positive things. Growing my business, learning new skills to aid with my career, spending time with loved ones, helping people.

Whether you believe the Universe to be unfathomable machine or not, the point is true intention will get you exactly what you want. Whether you can handle what you asked for is another story.

Have a good day all. Stay positive. Stay focused. Stay blessed.

Kapow!