Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having trouble keeping attacks under control

Re: Having trouble keeping attacks under control

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You have an on-site hairdresser in Mr Midnight?!!!! How wonderful! I hope you are able to enjoy the experience and are happy with your new look! That would be such a good stress-buster and would make you feel better, maybe?

My daughter is going to order a home delivery pizza tonight..It's a particularly tough time for her and every little helps when it comes to being kind to yourself and aware when you need to take a step or two back.

Not long till 3pm now..xx
    He’ll do anything for me, I usually cut/buzz his hair for him. So I decided to try something a lot different and go really short with my hair too! Something I’ve never done (never gone much above my shoulders!) it’s been a fun experience.

I’ve settled for home cooked burgers tonight, cheaper than a pizza and I might not suffer (as much) for it!

Only 50 minutes until I’m 24 hours clear from the onset. I’m currently waiting for my pretty purple dye to fix on my hair. Then rest with crappy tv all day. I hope your daughter enjoys her pizza very much! Does she cope okay with food not made at home? I struggle a little sometimes, these times must be really difficult for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

She had got better with having food out at her favourite places but the lockdown has put paid to that. The local tearoom has just reopened and we went yesterday..It's all a bit clinical though inevitably.

The pizza tonight will be a treat for her though and it's supporting a small local business.

Your new look sounds great! It should be low maintenance too. I'm getting my spindly hair cut on Thursday..Fortunately my last appointment was just before lockdown but when you've got baby fine hair like me it needs regular trimming..I'm looking forward to getting all the wispy bits chopped!

I'm sure you'll be OK again soon.

Just try to keep thinking positive, watch some of your favourite DVDs/TV programmes, listen to some of your favourite music albums, read some of your favourite books, browse your favourite websites, have a nice soak in the bath (if you have one in your house/flat, that is).

Take care.

I hope you are managing to keep your anxiety at bay, Lencoboy? ASD certainly brings its additional issues, doesn't it?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information