Thread: 3 unexplained bruises just appeared on my right thigh

3 unexplained bruises just appeared on my right thigh

I've dealt with occasional unexplained bruises for the last 5 years. Started noticing the odd petechia in 2014. Actually, I noticed petichiae on my gums in 2010, and thought I was developing periodontitis. Those eventually went away and I haven't had them since, so I have no idea what the deal was. I would say I started to develop an indolent leukemia back then, but I've had other bizarre symptoms dating back even further, such as the spontaneous hypertrophic scars.

See, this is what I mean. I'm developing objectively abnormal symptoms, yet I have so many of them that I sound like a crazy hypochondriac when I list them all. And I am a hypochondriac on top of actually having something bizarre wrong with my body.

I wonder if the asymmetry in my abdomen/the thin horizontal bulge could be caused by swollen organs from an indolent leukemia. I figure it's either that, or some kind of genetic disorder that made me more susceptible to cancers, and I developed multiple forms.

The only hope I have is it's some kind of autoimmune disease. The fact I started developing urticaria several years ago is the only thing giving me hope.

Re: 3 unexplained bruises just appeared on my right thigh

Quote Originally Posted by ConstantWorrying View Post
    I've dealt with occasional unexplained bruises for the last 5 years. Started noticing the odd petechia in 2014. Actually, I noticed petichiae on my gums in 2010, and thought I was developing periodontitis. Those eventually went away and I haven't had them since, so I have no idea what the deal was. I would say I started to develop an indolent leukemia back then, but I've had other bizarre symptoms dating back even further, such as the spontaneous hypertrophic scars.

See, this is what I mean. I'm developing objectively abnormal symptoms, yet I have so many of them that I sound like a crazy hypochondriac when I list them all. And I am a hypochondriac on top of actually having something bizarre wrong with my body.

I wonder if the asymmetry in my abdomen/the thin horizontal bulge could be caused by swollen organs from an indolent leukemia. I figure it's either that, or some kind of genetic disorder that made me more susceptible to cancers, and I developed multiple forms.

The only hope I have is it's some kind of autoimmune disease. The fact I started developing urticaria several years ago is the only thing giving me hope.
    Theres no way you actually have cancer. You would have gotten gradually sicker by now. There is also no way you would have multiple forms of cancer at the same time. You can have uticaria from things like allergies. My father in and aunt both had blood cancers and believe me you could tell they were very ill and something was wrong.

Thread Information