Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lady Problems...

Re: Lady Problems...

If there's a head, it's a spot or cyst. Cancer or HPV wouldn't manifest in this way.

Probably because you keep touching it. Make an effort to leave it for a week and then it may have gone. It does sound like a little cyst or ingrown hair though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by O_O View Post
    If there's a head, it's a spot or cyst. Cancer or HPV wouldn't manifest in this way.
    I’m having a hard time seeing if there’s a head to be honest. I have some fordyce spots where it is, so I can’t really tell what’s the head or what’s just a spot. My fiancé did say it looks like a pimple to him, and given that it’s been going in between feeling bigger and feeling smaller, my cancer fear is mostly gone. I’m just trying to avoid prodding at it so much to let it go down! I’ve had problems with cystic acne and boils and such before, but I haven’t noticed one down there before so it got to my anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Probably because you keep touching it. Make an effort to leave it for a week and then it may have gone. It does sound like a little cyst or ingrown hair though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you for replying!! I’ve been better about not poking at it too much, but it has been really hard as my OCD leads to the constant poking and prodding when I notice something. It doesn’t hurt, so it’s been mostly easy to forget about, but it does kind of get tugged when I wipe so that’s been irritating it more as well I’m sure.

I had this about ten years ago, it hung around for about 6 months then one day it looked closer to the skin so I popped it. It was in the same area of yours and was a spot/pimple. It hasn't returned.

1. We did the hard months in lockdown abiding by rules for you to get here.
    2. No one gives a shit if you prefer white towels or hotels with sea views.
    You're in quarantine for fourteen days ...obey the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by WiseMonkey View Post
    I had this about ten years ago, it hung around for about 6 months then one day it looked closer to the skin so I popped it. It was in the same area of yours and was a spot/pimple. It hasn't returned.
    Thank you for the reply!! I’m starting to wonder if mine was just a pimple rather than cyst. I still have it today (I think due to irritating underwear though) but it’s much smaller and doesn’t feel like there’s much under the skin. Still the tiny bump on the skin, but it’s a lot harder to notice and I’ve only felt it in the shower. I feel much better, thanks for all the replies and reassurance x I have the doctors in a few days, but since it has went down so much I don’t think I’ll mention it just yet. Maybe in a month if it pops up again.

Best to stop checking and prodding it then! I had the same thing a few years ago - either a blocked hair follicle or a small cyst can't remember now - but doctor checked it out and told me it was nothing to worry about and to leave it alone. Went away after a few days - cysts do swell up, irritate and then fade away or deflate of their own accord. But only if you leave them alone......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information