I'm new here so sorry if this is in the wrong place. So, I've suffered from anxiety most of my life but the worst its been was after I had my daughter. I had severe post natal depression and anxiety. Start of this week I decided to have a few puffs of a relatives ciggarette, forgetting that it actually had weed in it. Now I've never smoked weed before and despite only having afew puffs it made me totally freak out, I was having a full blown panic attack the likes of which I haven't had since I was at my worst. Most of the night was spent like that and the next morning my anxiety was still high. I tried to rationalise it and tell myself its normal after such a bad expwrience to feel this way. The next day I was back to my normal self. But then I started thinking about it all and my anxiety is terrible at the moment. I keep having waves of going hot and cold and I have a constant knott in my stomache. Im so scared I'm going to end up how I was with the post natal depression and can'tvseem to stop myself getting anxious over the fqct that I'm anxious! Logically I know how ridiculous that is but I'm so scared this one stupid incident has triggered my mental health! Please help!