I have some blood tests coming up next week. Some people might remember that back in the winter I had blood tests and they came back with very low white blood count. It turned out to be a virus and it went back to normal but I had to wait two weeks for the results and it almost gave me a breakdown. Now my Dr has referred me for tests because of ongoing cyclic pain which she thinks is probably hormonal but she wants to make sure. So now I'm freaking out about having these tests done in case it shows something awful. Not only that but I also randomly have huge bruises appearing on my legs so it's set me off worrying about leukaemia again despite my clear tests in December as that was eight months ago.
My husband is really unsupportive and it makes me sad that he expects me to listen to him go on and on about his own issues but doesn't want to know when it comes to my anxiety. I appreciate that it's frustrating and I go over the same thing time and time again. But still, it's hard to be in a situation where the person who you would hope would be supportive doesn't get it at all. I'd be happy if he would try to understand my anxiety. I appreciate that he doesn't want to hear me talk about symptoms. I only feel that the only people who can understand are those who go through this themselves.
I have to go on Wednesday for blood tests as that's when we are back from our holiday. I am dreading getting that call from the Dr that they have found something bad.