Thread: Vision issues for 2 months!

Vision issues for 2 months!

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone has been through similar?
    For the last 2 months I've been constantly having issues with my vision, it feels as I'm thinking about it all of the time, have eye strain and dry eye too. The bit I hate the most is that when I look at people I find it hard to focus on them and also doesn't feel like I'm being natural.

I've been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder by my doctor and I'm taking meds now too. The vision issues started before meds.

I've been to my optician who said there isn't much change but I do know that both my eyes have weak muscle's and she's thinking of refering me to the hospital eye people.

I keep making sure I do everything I would normally do no Matter how uncomfortable my eyes are.

Sounds daft but how do you forget about your vision when you use it everyday!

Thanks

Angler

Re: Vision issues for 2 months!

I struggled with vision issues for a long time. It’s one of those things that the more you focus on it, the worse it becomes. I had extreme sensitivity to various lights, feelings that things were coming towards me when they weren’t, seeing flashes of light, seeing things out of the corner of my eye, seeing visual snow, and various other visual disturbance. I was obsessed over it. In the end it gradually went away when I started obsessing over some other health worry. In my case I had got into a vicious cycle of hyper focus (excuse the pun!) I still notice these things from time to time, but as they have come and gone on and off for such a long time, I no longer worry about them.

Thread Information