Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
These might not be all down directly to the AD. They could also be driven by the stress of taking the med. Expect to have severe side-effects and the anxious mind is very capable of delivering them.
Yes I very much agree Panic. Our brain can be our worst enemy sometimes.

Day 2 - Rough night sleeping last night, woke up at 6am and struggled to get back to sleep for a while, anxiety was peaking alot when I woke up too. I had a pleasant evening with my partner watching some documentaries on netflix and discussing my worries. I took my second tablet this morning and immediately got back into bed and fell asleep for an hour or so, woke up to once again a shakey feeling in my body and heightened anxiety (These two correlate alot). Had some bad panics today and ended up breaking down a little infront of my partner due to my worries. Once that was over I felt kind of okay, I had moments of happyness which gives me hope that I can get better again. Tonight I think i'll spend my time tonight talking with my parents before their holiday tomorrow and hoping this sore throat gets better soon.