Quote Originally Posted by Aleman200 View Post
Day 9 - Today was the worst day since i started taking the citalopram. I woke up at 3am in an anxiety induced panic. Managed to fall back asleep and woke up yet again at 7am. THis time I got out of bed and got moving around, took my tablet at 9 because i went out with my parents to do some shopping. I was okay on the anxiety front while out and about but my right calf has felt very tight while walking around lately, and since getting a positive d-dimer yesterday (this apparently showed up because im healing from surgery). I've been terrified i have a clot in my leg, it only ever hurts when im walking, not sitting down though. It's odd.
Citalopram messes with your head at first its horrible it will take a good few weeks to settle down. I started it again 13th june & now i’m going upto 30 mg which i’ve never done before only ever took 20 mg on all my previous start ups, guess i must have really lost it this time on the nerves/ anxiety front. I do feel a bit better but i suppose i’m looking for a miracle which is not going to happen but we’ve got to have hope haven’t we.