View Poll Results: Covid Vaccine, will you get it?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccine

Re: Covid vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Where is that hiding ?
    It's just above the first post on the page. It's a drop down menu inside a grey bar along with a few others.

If you are using the mobile version of the forum I don't know if its there. You could always switch to the classic version of the forum if so and you will see it.

Yeah, it won't show if you are in mobile mode. But if you click Full at the bottom of the screen it will switch you to the other version. You will then get the thread tools drop down box.

If you need to switch back to mobile afterwards there is a drop down box near the bottom of the page (left if Contact, underneath the posting permissions box).

Russia have now approved a vaccine for use. They claim it is safe and delivers immunity for at least two years. How they can know that through efficacy tests that are only months old I’ll never know.

There has been no data made available and senior scientists worldwide are strongly against a vaccine being used which has so clearly been raced through trials, if any were even performed.

I’m all for a vaccine, but the science needs to come first. I genuinely hope their vaccine proves safe and effective but in my humble opinion a vaccine that has neither supporting data or lengthy trials to back it up should be absolutely nowhere near the human populace.

Sounds a bit dodgy maybe it’s just bleach and disinfection
    The Trumpet was rambling on about a vaccine today most likely the same muva one

Isn't this more about Putin's ego than anything else? Their covid stats have been dodgy from the start, why would the vaccine be different?

I've no doubt freedom of choice won't come into this when it comes to administering the "vaccine"..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I've no doubt freedom of choice won't come into this when it comes to administering the "vaccine"..
    I'm sure Russia will get a free pass on this from many an anti vaxxer

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Of course they will....

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    A vaccine that’s been approved after tests in 38 people for 2 months, all were over 16 years of age and under 60, supposedly shows a few adverse effects that last for well over one month, trialed on military personnel and now we have the most senior figure in the country telling us how awesome it is because his daughter took it.

For months anti-vaxxers here and elsewhere have been telling us how dangerous and ineffective a Covid-19 vaccine will be, even though at that point none were even close to approval. Now this bizarre effort from Russia, chock full of questionable efficacy and safety issues and clearly rushed out the door, is being completely ignored by those who claim to be genuinely concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary A View Post
    A vaccine that’s been approved after tests in 38 people for 2 months, all were over 16 years of age and under 60, supposedly shows a few adverse effects that last for well over one month, trialed on military personnel and now we have the most senior figure in the country telling us how awesome it is because his daughter took it.

For months anti-vaxxers here and elsewhere have been telling us how dangerous and ineffective a Covid-19 vaccine will be, even though at that point none were even close to approval. Now this bizarre effort from Russia, chock full of questionable efficacy and safety issues and clearly rushed out the door, is being completely ignored by those who claim to be genuinely concerned.
    There is nothing Putin likes doing more than tweaking the West's nose and this is a prime example of it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information