Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spiralling and could use some logic.

Re: Spiralling and could use some logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    You have to remember that I was eight when I had my appendix out - 48 years ago! - so medical techniques have advanced markedly in that time. I've got a three-inch scar to show for it, and it seemed a not-uncommon thing back in the early 70s.

I vaguely remember the digestive issues at first, but they resolved themselves. Mum bringing in tinned salmon sandwiches on the bus was a favourite

By all means take the anti-biotics for the seven days. Just keep as near as is practical to the bog.

Think about this: the scare stories we read about in papers and the like are when it goes wrong. It is so rare it's deemed newsworthy. Nobody ever writes "twenty surgical procedures were carried out successfully today." I'm scared of surgery too, as I too am one of those people inclined to believe "well, bad things have to happen to someone." Sometimes they do; but again, that doesn't mean that you are pre-ordained to be one of them.

Enjoy putting your feet up, watch some trashy telly or listen to some music and make sure the bog ain't too far away.
    That's some very good logic. About the pre-ordained bad luck.

The worst part at the minute is just not wanting to eat anything and feeling bloated, it's been 4 days since the op. I guess that's normal though.

I would very much appreciate any tips for diet when no appetite is to be found.
    Last edited by Aleman200; 11-08-20 at 21:06.

Re: Spiralling and could use some logic.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information