I've posted several times about this before..but it's back on my mind as I would like to try for a baby.
When I was 24, few weeks pregnant with my son I was lying on the sofa.. I went to stand up and when I took a breath I couldn't breathe in deeply, like it felt as though there was something in my chest blocking me from breathing deeply...it hurt if I tried to. Pain radiated in to my lower jaw and my left arm felt numb/achy... I had my daughter with me and by the time I'd got clothes on and went to drop her at my mom's just round the corner the pain had stopped.. But I had a slower than normal heart rate. It all lasted around 20/25 minutes...

In the end I didn't call 999, I just text my midwife who never got back to me.. I booked a Dr's appointment later that week and they blew it off but I really think it was a heart attack and now Its putting me off getting pregnant again...really want one more to complete our family but not at the risk of this happening again and me dying..

I don't know what to do about it now tho because its been 4 years since it happened and Dr's never sent me for blood tests or anything.

Sorry this is so long, just need advice!