Hi everyone x Hope you're all staying safe and well during this time! I know alot of us are struggling but I hope there's a better day ahead for us all.

So I've been doing well recently for the most part- but the only thing I'm really struggling with is sleeping. I find I get really spacy feeling when it's time for bed, the anixety just settles in my chest and it get unberable. I try all my deep breathing, body scanning, listening to headspace and calm like my therapist said. Yet it's impossible, I try to close my eyes and I straight away jump right up struggling to breath and my heart racing. It settles down, I get up and I try to calm. I do the scanning again etc this process can go on for hours before I finally get some sleep.

I had my heart checked a few months ago (ECG, a 48 hour monitor and a echo scan) all fine!! I've had lots of Medical tests so I'm 96 percent sure it's nothing health realted!! Just in those months in like oh no is it....but I know deep down it isn't. I'm sure it's more of a sleep anixety thing maybe?

This has been going on for about two months now and I was just wondering if anyone had some suggestions !!

Thank you for reading xx

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk