Hi everyone,

Around 2 weeks ago I found a breast lump in my upper inner quadrant of my left breast. It feels hard and non mobile and when I went to see the nurse practioner she said she could feel it and it was like a grain of rice...to me it feels more pea like.

I have my breast clinic referral appointment tomorrow at 09.50am. I am particularly scared because I have been referred twice before (once in 2007 and once in 2012) and they were fibroidenomas but felt less sinister as a bit tender and larger and did move and were in the opposite breast to what I have found now.

I am absolutely terrified. However, research does tell me in the UK ladies age 35-39 that get breast cancer there are 2200 cases per year and there are 1 million ladies my ages in the UK so I know that means I have a 0.02 chance but I stupidly went on a Facebook breast cancer uk ladies group and counted over 40 my age all who thought they had nothing to worry about also.

I have a little boy who is 7 and I keep crying when I think of him.

I have severe emetophobia so the idea of any treatment even if caught early and curable is making me physically heave and I am shaking constantly.

I feel an absolute bag of nerves.