Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Little one is ill, told to isolate and do a test

Re: Help

Thankyou blueiris xxx it is impossible isn't it??? I have been so scared through all 9f this but was finally getting to a better place with it all dont get me wrong I have good and bad days and things are literally drowned in bleach and disinfectant when they come 8n to the house but this has really set me off again xxxx

Just be really careful about mixing your cleaning products?

I'm lucky, I'm not germophobic but my hands are still wrecked from too much washing. Just remember, your MIL is probably coping the best way she can - I'm rabidly terrified of hospitals, my mother knows this but she still always tells me at length about every hospital visit she has and all the little personal details it entails.

Thanks blueiris I will do xx it's so hard to know what to do for the bestvives heard bleach kills it so I spray diluted bleach on every sealed item that comes in leave for 20 mins then wash off with medicinal dettol and dry. Open goods I wash straight away under warm water. I hope this is enough xxx I'm sorry to hear you hate hospitals I hate them too and yeah I do know in my heart my mil is coping with all this too xxx it just really triggered it all over again. I have to feel like I am doing something productive, protecting my family but that one statement just blew me away.. it cant be true but that doesn't factor with my anxiety demons xxxxx thankyou for your support and taking the time to respond xxx

The main rule is to NEVER mix anything vaguely acidic with anything containing sodium hypochlorite.

No, 100% of the population won’t catch it, pandemics and epidemics don’t work like that. If 60% of the population were to catch it, in itself highly unlikely, the virus would begin to die out as that would leave more people immune to it than infectious. The virus would have nowhere to go. Essentially it would kill itself.

Thankyou all for your responses and thank you Gary a for your reply. I find this very reassuring thankyou xx I am trying so hard to be rational and I have had no contact with anyone xx thankyou all for taking the time to respond I really appreciate everyones comments xx

I've read anywhere from 40-70% of the world's population. BUT please remember these statistics are over a couple/few years
    Just like the flu how many of the world's population has gotten the flu? Not saying covid19 is the flu. But also try to remember that currently there are about 102 vaccines being tried. And there's been a therapeutic drug that is being fast-tracked for helping patients recover from covid19. That's progress from just a month ago.

Always here for you, Sam! Xxx
    Last edited by tnt808; 30-04-20 at 22:00.

Hi
    hope you’re feeling a bit better now. I’ve not been on this site for a long time and the Covid has certainly started my anxiety up again! It’s 2.35 am and sleep is nowhere to be seen.
    People don’t always think about how repeating something like that is going to affect someone else. Maybe she was looking for reassurance too. Please know you’re not alone in this and we will come through it! X

Thankyou all so much for your replies xxx I am so lucky that I can come and talk on here xxx thankyou tina and jillybean for your words of hope and encouragement I too am here for you xxx hopefully this will all be over soon and we can all say we made it. I hope that you are all able to get some rest and that soon covid 19 will have disappeared I wish for this every day xxxx thankyou for helping me xxxxxxx
    Last edited by panicstricken; 01-05-20 at 09:34.

Hi everyone hope you are all having a better day xxx can I ask a quick question what is everyone using to clean their groceries and surfaces etc during this pandemic xxx

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information