Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Little one is ill, told to isolate and do a test

Re: Help

I don't clean my groceries and just use general anti bac spray on work surfaces etc..

I'm still standing and visit the shops in person. I just follow the guidelines and carry on doing what I am allowed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by panicstricken View Post
    Hi everyone hope you are all having a better day xxx can I ask a quick question what is everyone using to clean their groceries and surfaces etc during this pandemic xxx
    I'm not cleaning my groceries at all, and just sticking to usual kitchen and culinary hygiene. Same with the rest of my family. Surfaces get a wipe with Dettox, as normal.

We all say things maybe we shouldn't she has probably not even thought about what impact that would have on you , unfortunately people don't, maybe deep down she's telling you as its scared her, let's be honest there is that much stuff shoved in our faces at the moment, what about all the good things that have happened like people getting better people pulling together its not all gloom it is if you focus that way, why not think of all the lovely things ahead when this all goes away concentrate on the good positive thoughts xx

best wishes

My youngest daughter has started itching uncontrollably.on her body and arms and legs, I have rubbed moisturising cream in her given her antihistamine and calpol but I'm petrified. I called the dr earlier and explained and he said with covid a rash is usually a sign of mild infection but that has got me really thinking now she has it god forbid. I honestly think I am falling apart my children are my world it's why I antibac everything g with bleach and have spent ages trying to keep this as clean as I can. Honestly I feel helpless tonight what if my beautiful little girl has it. My mind is racing its scaring me so so badly.

Maybe you are overdoing the bleach and she has developed a reaction to it?

Honestly, that sounds a lot more likely.

You need to take a deep breath and breath you are totally going to go into meltdown, you are really overthinking everything alot of people are it understandable but please try and relax, your going to make yourself really poorly you need to speak to someone about how you are talking helps your daughter will be fine I'm sure its you that won't Relax please xx

best wishes

Thankyou all for your responses it really helps knowing I can come and talk here xx thankyou mrs stress ed for your reply I am trying so hard to stay calm xxx sometimes I crack it sometimes notso much xxx I really cant wait for this horrible virus to disappear it is really playing hell with my anxiety xxx thankyou all for taking the time to reply xxxxxx

I agree with Mrs Stress ed ...You need to take care of yourself, panicstricken..Your family will be fine but you don't want to be so overwhelmed with anxiety that you can't think or function at all..and then your children will have to look after you which you wouldn't want..

Don't give Covid too much power.You still have to live your life x

Your very welcome panicstricken

Covid 19 is on a need to know basic and with your anxiety you don't need to know take of yourself

best wishes xx

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information