Tbh I'm not sure if this should be in the OCD or panic attack forum, bear with me. Maybe I'm the only person who experiences this, but on the handful of times I've had panic attacks, it's always because I feel afraid of somehow ruining my life.

It's almost always brought on by the fear that something I did was immoral or illegal, or the worry that I would do something like that in the future (I've irrationally convinced myself I've committed serious crimes a number of times by now). Or it's about, say, making a mistake while driving and getting into a car accident and spending the rest of my life severely injured/paralyzed. Maybe it's bc I'm young and starting to really enter adulthood/have real responsibilities, but I'm just so scared that I'm going to accidentally ruin my life by making some stupid decision, or that I've already made the stupid, life-ruining decision and it's only a matter of time before the consequences catch up to me.

Does anyone else experience this, or something like this? How do you stop worrying?