Page 93 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: My Current Numerous Worries

Re: Heart, muscular or anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    It feels muscular and is affected if certain position, improves if I mvoe.
    Then it's 100% not your heart.

Re: My Current Numerous Worries

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

It feels muscular and is affected if certain position, improves if I mvoe. Please some comforting words, I can't think straight.
    I'm not going to give you any comforting words, its the wrong thing to do. You need to work through this yourself, and to be honest you've started answering it yourself anyway. You know what you need to do Rebecca, you've been taught the skills to apply logic to this.

So tonight's worry?

Lazy night a mock Freddy Krueger featured briefly so I'm now worried about that. Logic I was worried about dying in sleep before bed due to heart worry and then I read about Annabelle escaping (the horror movie doll). It was a random dream mostly my ex and his new girlfriend ha.

Now tonight I've taken hair out of bobble and just above my right temple feels slightly tender so worrying about anuersym too.

Use your logic, Reb.

I'm not going to give you any comforting words, its the wrong thing to do.You know what you need to do Rebecca, you've been taught the skills to apply logic to this.

Bloody discharge cervical cancer worry

So period was 10th until 14th, little discharge on the 15th and nothing yesterday but today I've wiped a fair few times and there's pink discharge in the tissue. I am panicking so hard I cant concentrate on work. Today would technically be day 7 I guess but period stopped 2 days ago. I'm literally shaking this is cervical cancer. I had the cells removed last Jan, clear check up in the July last year but I'm terrified. Please please help me.

Re: Bloody discharge cervical cancer worry

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    So period was 10th until 14th, little discharge on the 15th and nothing yesterday but today I've wiped a fair few times and there's pink discharge in the tissue. I am panicking so hard I cant concentrate on work. Today would technically be day 7 I guess but period stopped 2 days ago. I'm literally shaking this is cervical cancer. I had the cells removed last Jan, clear check up in the July last year but I'm terrified. Please please help me.
    Helen,

Haven't you been told about posting multiple topics already ? No one is going to help you here, as you don't listen and don't do anything about your anxiety.

I try to and then something like this happens. My friends have said its just the end of my period body cleaning out last of the blood but it's red/pinkish.

Everyone I've asked said its normal and the end of period but it's dark red not brown? Last few wipes have been clear but I'm on edge now.

Page 93 of 164 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread Information