Thread: Please help, am evacuating from fires currently and can’t see a doctor for a few days

Please help, am evacuating from fires currently and can’t see a doctor for a few days

TW TMI (Blood in stool, etc.)

Hi, I’m 22F, 148lb, & 5’6. I went to the doctor last week for diarrhea and nausea and they concluded it was from stopping an Ativan prescription I was given. They gave me IV fluids and Zofran.

Since that visit, I have had alternating loose stools and constipation(probably from the Zofran). But over these past few days, I have had vague dull intestinal pains (mostly my right side), and am passing a LOT of mucus which is often mixed with bright red blood. (I literally passed a whole stringy clump of mucus and blood this morning!). Since the blood is mixed in with the mucus I’m assuming this isn’t from hemorrhoids. I have also been battling low grade temperatures all week.

I live in Northern California and have had to evacuate because of fires here and I’m really worried because I won’t be able to see a doctor for at least a couple more days.

Thank you for any advice and help!!!

Re: Please help, am evacuating from fires currently and can’t see a doctor for a few

Sounds like the constipation acting up to me?

I know it's tough when you're in such a rough situation, but try not to worry? A couple of days won't make things any worse.

Thinking of you.

Thread Information