I have been on a rabies streak for about a week now and been really panicking today. I am from the UK so the chances are really low however I remember around 5-10 years ago I was in Bulgaria (the country where i am originally from) and a dog came at me? barked at me, came really close to me and was quite aggressive and I had to put my foot (with shoe on) in its mouth to keep it at distance. Now I'm not sure whether it bit me but I do not recall having any significant injury. This dog hadn't been that aggressive before but I am pretty sure it used to bark at us regularly however what worried me is that I cannot remember whether I ever saw it afterwards which makes me think maybe it had rabies.
Now this week I noticed I've always had a tingling feeling and twitching in 1 of my feet so became worried. Also this week I have been getting some spasms in my throat when drinking water which was what pushed me over the edge, these happen when I take a big mouthful and my throat almost jumps. These happen at most 3 times a day but only when I am drinking water. Can anyone give me reassurance this is not rabies as having read of some of the symptoms and long periods before symptoms does not help?