Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Exhausted & rundown with HA, chest & stomach issues

Re: Exhausted & rundown with HA, chest & stomach issues

Finally moved in and beginning the unpacking.

As soon as my dad left the university grounds I just broke down crying, I'm not sure why, I began to panic I wouldn't see my parents again or I'm going to die here in London alone, despite there being no rational evidence to either of those statements. I only managed a small amount of sleep so I think that's contributed to my stress.

Hello again everyone,

Im finally unpacked and moved in and im starting to settle down a bit. I've spoke to my new GP who is wonderful and he's doing a full health m.o.t blood check just to check me over.

Lately my anxiety is beginning to shift away from diseases and things which is positive, however I keep having weird moments of panicking about germs. I bought a new rice cooker the other day and I've been scared to use it despite cleaning it incase I fall sick. Its ridiculous I have these weird avoidance behaviours. I wonder if its linked to the anxiety honestly.

I've also begun my 20mg of citalopram!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleman200 View Post
    Hello again everyone,

Im finally unpacked and moved in and im starting to settle down a bit. I've spoke to my new GP who is wonderful and he's doing a full health m.o.t blood check just to check me over.

Lately my anxiety is beginning to shift away from diseases and things which is positive, however I keep having weird moments of panicking about germs. I bought a new rice cooker the other day and I've been scared to use it despite cleaning it incase I fall sick. Its ridiculous I have these weird avoidance behaviours. I wonder if its linked to the anxiety honestly.

Good luck with university, hope you enjoy your time there.
    Hope the medication helps.

Hello again everyone,

Hi Aleman, its all a big change for you because no doubt due to covid you’ve been at your family home for quite sometime, so never under estimate how its going to make you feel & to be honest we’re all on shifting sand at the moment aren’t we. Glad you’re settling down a bit. I wish i had your gp who sounds wonderful, hopefully they will put your mind at ease when you get your health mot. The rice cooker will be fine combined with other ingredients i’m sure you’ll get some wholesome meals together. Keep up with the 20mg, it will all come good. Take care & be kind to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsmum View Post
    Hi Aleman, its all a big change for you because no doubt due to covid you’ve been at your family home for quite sometime, so never under estimate how its going to make you feel & to be honest we’re all on shifting sand at the moment aren’t we. Glad you’re settling down a bit. I wish i had your gp who sounds wonderful, hopefully they will put your mind at ease when you get your health mot. The rice cooker will be fine combined with other ingredients i’m sure you’ll get some wholesome meals together. Keep up with the 20mg, it will all come good. Take care & be kind to yourself.
    Thank you redsmum i'm going to make a nice wholesome meal tonight. It feels like everything is going wrong at the minute, managed to ruin my mattress topper today with the uni washing machines and all sorts of problems. Really hope things get better soon.

Thank you redsmum i'm going to make a nice wholesome meal tonight. It feels like everything is going wrong at the minute, managed to ruin my mattress topper today with the uni washing machines and all sorts of problems. Really hope things get better soon.
    Hi Aleman, goodness there must be something going on today because strangely enough i also ruined my mattress topper, put it on too hot wash & now its fit for nothing! Put stuff in the slow cooker but forgot to turn it on, what a day, son, daughter in law & 2 grandchildren to stay & no dinner, thank god for the takeaway! Don’t worry we all have bad days & hopefully we’ll have a better one tomorrow. Hope you have a great evening.

It's very odd isn't it! Lately i've been trying to challenge my ridiculous thoughts I have that I KNOW are linked to my anxiety. Like my avoidance behaviours of not drinking carbonated drinks every so often because my mind convinced me "I will get a sick stomach from this" even though I know I won't.

I can honestly tell my anxiety is trying to latch on to things right now.

Back again. I've been doing well for the past few days/weeks. I'm settling into university now and things are going okay. My blood test came back fine, said i was in excellent health, except for some hormone levels which I'm going to be checked for again.

But at the minute I've started getting anxious again. Yesterday I opened my mouth and the left side of my mouth popped/clicked and it was followed by some ache, for the rest of the day I had a grating sound every so often when I opened my mouth, that seems to have gone today at least, but now I have a slightly filled feeling in my ear and my jaw on my left side still hurts, I noticed my bottom and top teeth don't line up (The gaps in the teeth aren't symmetrical) so i'm panicking that i've dislocated my jaw or something and I can't see a dentist for a while. :( Is this normal? I don't have any issues chewing food or anything.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information