Thread: Can't reply to threads.

Can't reply to threads.

Good evening admin....... I popped in to say hello last month and couldn't reply to peoples replies so I gave up.
    When I hit quick reply, reply with quote or reply to thread the box you reply in is grey and won't let me type anything.

Can you help pls
    Matt

Re: Can't reply to threads.

Is this on mobile device?

Are you using the mobile theme?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi Matt, hope all is well mate.

It's been happening for a whole now off & on. I've found the following can resolve it:

1. Create a thread.

Or

2. Log out & back in again.

Or

3. Switch your theme/skin to mobile. This should resolve it. Then switch back to main forum view. Sometimes doing 1 above in a new skin clears it if skin switching hasn't sorted it. If you are already in mobile switch to the full fat forum instead and back again.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Is this on mobile device?

Are you using the mobile theme?
    I stay in full view, Nic. I've got a thread about it on the board. Just assumed it's in the queue since it started when Alex made some changes.

It may happen in both since switching to mobile didn't clear it once.

Matt, I can't either on mobile.
    Put in to desktop mode.
    See the 3 dots, top right hand corner, click and press desktop x

I'll let Alex know there are still problems.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Alex is offline Administrator/Developer/Hamster/Chief Lisa Basher ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Good evening admin....... I popped in to say hello last month and couldn't reply to peoples replies so I gave up.
    When I hit quick reply, reply with quote or reply to thread the box you reply in is grey and won't let me type anything.

Can you help pls
    Matt
    Hi Matt

Can you please let me know which browser you are using and on which device.

I have also made a small tweak to remove the sidebar when displaying a thread so see if that helps

Thanks

Alex
    Last edited by Alex; 31-08-20 at 16:30.

Hi Carnation, Yah that did the trick��
    Hope you're doing well? Sorry didn't see your reply until now, had given up but thought I'd try again and saw your reply. X

Thanks Nicola, Terry and Alex......... Ta for the replies, did the Terry thing he suggested and could only get the less info site with no todays posts etc which I don't like so gave up, but just logged in and saw Carnations reply and that seems to have solved my issue.

Thanks All ��

Thread Information