Thanks Nora. You make so much sense! I still feel really off though and it seems like this started up when my celexa was upped. I had one weird bout of diarrhea too so I've been worried I'm just stuck in this loop of analyzing everything including my farts (did they go long enough, why do they smell weird)? I read through a colon cancer forum and I know I shouldn't have done. I really do want a colonoscopy. I wonder if I can convince a doctor to refer me? 2 have already said I dont need one but I'm not convinced, 1 didn't mention it and said I don't need a gi referral because no red flags. But after reading all the stuff about how you're never too young and it often gets missed in under 40s I really feel way more uneasy. How can i trust my doctors when so many have been misdiagnosed? I know going to the USA isn't realistic now my only hope I think is a private place (technically illegal or some sort of loophole) where I can call and see if they can at least hear me out. I don't think I need a referal for some. I really am going to have some sort of breakdown and I'm worried by posting even it will come true. I can't pinpoint the food that is causing these weird bristol fluctuations and its terrifying. I'm worried the side effects have worn off to reveal that I wasn't getting better at all. I know one doctor said soft poo was good and 5s were okay but all I can focus on is a change in bowel habits and how in 2 years it will be too late for me!