Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I need to go back to work

Re: I think I need to go back to work

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I have never had any luck with African Violets, dorabella..I'm so sorry that circumstances have made your life so grim and I hope you are soon able to be nurture some new plants and can get your working life back to normal. The African violets' fate must reflect how you feel about the whole covid situation..I hope that your bout of depression will start to lift once you have escaped your four walls and got back to as near normal a working day as possible. I'm not going to mention "new" normal because it'll be a question of adjustments and everyone will adapt quickly and just be glad to be back.
    As you say Pulisa - just circumstances getting on top of me. I more angry really that the last 6 months of nonsense have reduced me to my current state when I have managed for years now with whatever crosses my path and without the need for anti-depressants. Depression is currently a one day up one day down affair as you have probably experienced ... just would prefer to get back to some up days. But my poor plants alas..... thanks for the encouraging words though.

Re: I think I need to go back to work

Quote Originally Posted by dorabella View Post
    And all my beautiful African violets on the filing cabinets will be now perished for lack of water...... took me years to grow them.
    That's such a shame. My father was a short-ish and stocky bloke, as strong as an ox. But goodness me, they were his favourite pot plant and he had loads in our conservatory at home. He loved them Outdoors, it was fuchsias.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information