Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Evening everyone, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Sarah, 38 & live in the West Midlands.

Anxiety, depression & OCD have been part of my life since I was a teenager and over the last few years health anxiety has crept in. I've recently finished my 2nd go at high intensity CBT, but in times of stress, start checking any symptoms that I do have - often making things worse!

I would love to get to know others who may feel the same as me, offer a friendly ear or provide a virtual hug (I think we all can do with one of those).

Hope to hear from you soon, Sarah

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Sarahb82 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Welcome to No More Panic!

Hello Emmz, thankyou so much for your reply - I was a little nervous to post! It looks like a great site, with lots of really helpful information. Looking forward to hopefully making friends - it can feel a little lonely out there in the 'real' world when you feel like this xx

Re: Hello Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahb82 View Post
    Evening everyone, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Sarah, 38 & live in the West Midlands.

Anxiety, depression & OCD have been part of my life since I was a teenager and over the last few years health anxiety has crept in. I've recently finished my 2nd go at high intensity CBT, but in times of stress, start checking any symptoms that I do have - often making things worse!

I would love to get to know others who may feel the same as me, offer a friendly ear or provide a virtual hug (I think we all can do with one of those).

Hope to hear from you soon, Sarah
    hi Sarah you come to the right place, l have found alot of good advice and lovely like minded people here l'm sure you will too and I'm sending you a virtual hug 🤗xx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    hi Sarah you come to the right place, l have found alot of good advice and lovely like minded people here l'm sure you will too and I'm sending you a virtual hug 🤗xx
    Thankyou so much, today has not been the greatest so a virtual hug is very appreciated 🤗. It's so good to hear that this is a lovely supportive community and that you have found it helpful - just to know that we're not alone can be a huge help xx

Hi! I'm also Sarah from the West Midlands.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression since I was in single digits, so I know how rough it can be. Hopefully you can find help and friendship here, plus plenty of hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Hi! I'm also Sarah from the West Midlands.

I've suffered from anxiety and depression since I was in single digits, so I know how rough it can be. Hopefully you can find help and friendship here, plus plenty of hugs.
    Hello Sarah (& fellow west midlander!), thankyou so much for your message. It certainly has been a very rough journey & I'm so sorry to read that you have suffered since childhood - its scary enough as an adult.

Hopefully this doesnt sound silly, but just receiving replies is comforting and I wish I had found this site sooner! 🤗 xx
    Last edited by Sarahb82; 27-08-20 at 21:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahb82 View Post
    Hello Sarah (& fellow west midlander!), thankyou so much for your message. It certainly has been a very rough journey & I'm so sorry to read that you have suffered since childhood - its scary enough as an adult.

Hopefully this doesnt sound silly, but just receiving replies is comforting and I wish I had found this site sooner! 🤗
    Hi Sarah and welcome, you’ll find plenty of help and support here.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsmum View Post
    Hi Sarah and welcome, you’ll find plenty of help and support here.
    Hello Redsmum, thankyou for your message, its very much appreciated. It really does feel like I have found a warm and welcoming place. I hope that for all the support I receive, I can also give something back to others 🤗 xx

Hi Sarah and welcome
    Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
    Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
    Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)

Thread Information