So I went in to work around 6 a.m, still a little dark out, but the sun was coming up. I get to my work station (factory warehouse) and begin working. Shortly thereafter I noticed a full grown bat laying on the floor in my work area, it’s front legs/arms moving, or twitching, so I called my supervisor and told him to dispose of it. Meanwhile, a gentleman I worked with thought it’d be funny to step on it, which he did repeatedly despite me telling him not to. So.... my biggest worry is that somehow I may have gotten some of the bats saliva on my shoes, because the moron I work with and I tread about the area and then that rabies virus may have transferred from my shoe to a scratch on my hand/arm (I have many of them) It’s been three or four days now and I’m wondering if this is a vaccine type of situation? My doctor is nearly impossible to get ahold of thanks to COVID 19, so I’ll have to make a trip to the ER If so.

P.s at no point did I ever touch the bat with my own shoe and especially not my hands.