I'm just so tired of this! I am currently laying in bed crying my eyes out as I just know I have cancer! A little back story, for the last year i have had so many problems regarding periods, spotting when I wipe, very very long cycles and missed periods, had smear test and it came back negative, doctors has done an internal and she said everything looked perfect so she has said its to do with my weight (very overweight) so I was put on the mini pill 2 weeks ago and am following a diet, was feeling so much better and positive but this morning after having a bowel movement there was blood (not from bum 100% vaginal) and nothing since just that red blood when I wiped twice, stupidly googled it and it is a massive symptom of advanced cervical cancer! 😭 feel so sick right now i don't know what to do, I'm pretty sure when I think back that this has happened before a few months ago, cant get a doctors appointment until next week :( has anyone had this happen to them and it been OK? Thanks for reading x