Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't be the only one anxious about this election

I can't be the only one anxious about this election

I wouldn't put it past Dolard Trimp to take down the whole world with him if he's taken down. I think he destroys the world if he loses in November and he is threatened with being arrested. I really think the guy's crazy enough to try it. And even if he DOESN'T lose, he'll probably take us to war with China anyway! The most dangerous man is the one with nothing left to lose, and he stands to lose a lot. Just... tell me I'm crazy, give me a reason not to build a fallout shelter now!

Re: I can't be the only one anxious about this election

Quote Originally Posted by FrankT View Post
    I wouldn't put it past Dolard Trimp to take down the whole world with him if he's taken down.
    Luckily, we don't live in a cartoon or Pink Panther movie.

Despite evidence to the contrary.

But that's the problem, you see? This is real!

Why would he do that? What’s to gain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't put it past Dolard Trimp to take down the whole world with him if he's taken down. I think he destroys the world if he loses in November and he is threatened with being arrested. I really think the guy's crazy enough to try it. And even if he DOESN'T lose, he'll probably take us to war with China anyway! The most dangerous man is the one with nothing left to lose, and he stands to lose a lot. Just... tell me I'm crazy, give me a reason not to build a fallout shelter now!
    You could build a fallout shelter for the asteroid which is due on Nov 2nd but I wouldn't bother about the threat from Dolard..

(I am referring to the sensationalist reports of an asteroid heading towards our planet and due to arrive on Nov 2, Frank. I'm surprised that you haven't seen it and commented but hopefully you'll have dismissed it as nonsense which it is)

I'm from the UK and we think he is stupid enough to do anything. MY concern is you have an election coming up with people whose feelings are being whipped into hysteria by a man who has repeatedly told folk they can use canned soup as weapons. AND YOU HAVE GUNS!

What I'm saying is, the concern is valid. Whether worrying will change anything - well... we know it won't. Personally our own government can drive me to despiar so I have to build in media-free days for my own sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Why would he do that? What’s to gain?
    A sense of satisfaction.

Best not to get wrapped up in it Frank. Nothing we can do this side of the pond in reality.

What will be, will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebdog View Post
    Best not to get wrapped up in it Frank. Nothing we can do this side of the pond in reality.

What will be, will be.
    Exactly. In this country we have enough issues of our own to worry about. And as much as I dislike Trump, I don't reckon he is crazy enough to want to wipe out the whole world willy-nilly, regardless of whether he wins or loses the forthcoming election across the pond.

I seriously believe Frank needs to chill out and try to not read news from dubious sources.

And what exactly would be gained from an all-out world war with China (or anywhere)?

Surely he can't just order us in the UK to join him in going in all guns blazing, there would have to be numerous procedures to go through with the likes of NATO and the UN rather than just start a world war willy-nilly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information