Hi guys,

I have noticed in the past couple or months (especially the past two) that I regularly experience panic/anxiety with a low heart rate. I will give a short back story before asking my question.

I’m not very fit, but also not unfit. I have had an anxiety disorder for quite some years now, and while I can manage it much better today, it also takes a bigger toll on my energy level.
I stopped taking Zoloft over a month ago (tapered off in 5 months) and my anxiety levels seem to be going up.

My resting heart rate is around 62bpm. This is regarded as having healthy heart, even though I feel the opposite (tired, weak, pain in legs, headache).

Today I felt unwell in the supermarket, which made me quite panicky and on edge. I left, got my bike, and went to sit somewhere on a bench. My heart rate was 63bpm, which always seems worrying to me at those moments. Then later at home, when I was also feeling on edge, it was 58bpm. As soon as I saw that (I have a fitbit) I got numerous weird feelings: dizziness, warm feeling through my body, and lightheadedness.

Does anybody experience a similar thing?

Thank you