Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Folks, I need a second opinion on my math. The pharmacy is pulling my leg I think.

Re: Folks, I need a second opinion on my math. The pharmacy is pulling my leg I think

Called GP today, but only got to speak to prescriptions. She said "GP has only put you down for 300ml". I questioned how, and why the bottle says to take 25ml. She prescribed more. I asked if I should change my dose she said no. Swings and bloody roundabouts.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Folks, I need a second opinion on my math. The pharmacy is pulling my leg I think

If they want to do it that way, perhaps because they worry about overdoses, then they need to get their repeats over to the pharmacy on time and tell them it's fine.

Ever since this virus hit we've had some problems like this, the lack of communication between GP to pharmacy. Prodding them all to sort out their own issues is hardly what any of us need on here.

I agree there is definitely a lack of communication with GP at the moment. It just sucks that every month I end up in this situation where I'm without promazine for a couple of days. Even if I plan in advanced and call them to let them know it's the same situation. It then takes pharmacy, GP and prescriptions nurse to communicate together to release the bloody script. I've been 2 days without them now. They should be available today. Withdrawal is not nice. It creeps on you and by day 2 it's quite bad. My anxiety now is really high in general. I haven't slept. Constant toilet use for number 2. Burns to pee. Going hot and cold (no fever). Happens every single time I run out. It's not a very nice drug to stop abruptly. But we soldier on as we do and crack through it. Worse things happen at sea.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Finally got my meds. Within an hour of taking it most of the symptoms gone. I ended up vomiting for 10 minutes, got an hour or so sleep before the wife woke me up to say she'd popped into the pharmacy for me. I'll crash and burn shortly.

☪️️

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information