Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sorry i not been around much lately

Re: Sorry i not been around much lately

How did you get on at the vets whisper? x

Vet agreed that Tigger's leg is still very sore, she was very wriggly and struggly (is struggly even a word? idk) about having her leg handled by the vet

She's got to stay on the pain medication anti whatsit stuff the vet put her on for the time being just while it heals (it is slowly healing, vet said)

Tigger was just wriggly, not "malicious" to use the word the vet used

can cats be malicious towards vets? idk
    Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
    Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
    Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)

Wishing Tigger well Whisper.

Cat are the funniest most passionate creatures. I've always owned once throughout life. They go missing so we only keep our cats indoor now. The foxes come out the woods at night and will hunt them. It's not uncommon to hear a fox scrapping with a cat out on the road. The noise they make is jarring.

Cat's can be naughty when they want to be. All of my cats have had this trait. One of my favorite cats I've had is actually this one. He doesn't like being stroked unless he comes to you for a stroke. Try to stroke him any other time and he'll just get up and walk off. But when everybody is asleep and I'm up early AM he always comes up to me and touches his nose on mine, then lays right next to me. But he's naughty. While everybody wants to sleep he will run around the house bouncing off the walls, knocking everything over. If I try to chase him or pick him up during this he'll scratch me and run off. Then almost instantly comes back to say sorry before doing the same thing again. Now I just have fun chasing him around the house. He loves it.

I want to build him a space in the garden. Sucks I can't just allow him out to roam.

My sphinx was fascinating. They have monkey like personalities, and with them having no fur at night time they will lie under the blanket using your legs as a hot water bottle. Their high protein diets mean their poop is extra potent though . My neighbor gave him chicken once and every day he'd try his hardest to escape to sit next door and meow like crazy very loud until the neigbor gave him something. I told her not to do this because he was having diarrhea and pooping everywhere. She didn't stop. I gave him to a disabled lady who owned sphinxes because my neighbor was making him ill. She was an old lady and meant well but didn't understand what impact it was having on the cat's health.

I'd get random people knocking my door asking why there's a cat screaming behind my house wondering if I'm abusing animals. I'd invite them around to show them what he was doing. Sat outside next doors patio making a racket.

He's still alive doing well 5 years later.
    Last edited by WiredIncorrectly; 12-09-20 at 18:29.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Sounds like Tigger is going to be ok whisper x

This morning Tigger decided she has had enough of resting her bad leg, she was jumping fences this morning 😱

Update: she spent 2 days at the vets, had a operation (her knee cap was crunching around dislocationing and putting itself back, vet said) she home now but I having problems getting her to eat again, she had a little bit of food yesterday but refused this morning so cannot have her pain meds today unless she eats, I about to try phone vet again but I at work so if I can't get through I will have to phone back later I cannot stay for long on hold

Another update: Tigger is gradually recovering but is determined to "kill" the cone she has to wear, the bandage she had on is off now, she is refusing to allow the surgery wound to be covered up and is determined to bite the stitches. Vet is aware and is getting her a new cone in, she is seeing the vet again on saturday.

Sending lots of love to you and Tigger

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Sending lots of love to you and Tigger

thanks Carn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information