So ever since 2014 I have been battling stomach/digestion issues. I had my gallbladder removed that year due to sludge and have had digestion issues since. During that time (6 years ago now) I had an Ultrasound, CT Scan, and EUS as I continued to have weird digestion issues after the cholecystectomy. All came back normal, other than a weird pancreatic anomaly on CT which was confirmed nothing on EUS. I have been on Colestipol since then as I have bile acid diarrhea from the surgery.

The last several weeks I have had flat (squished looking) stools that over the last several days have turned to diarrhea. I can eat and then need to go to the bathroom within 30 minutes. This is compounded by a full sensation almost constantly under my lowest left rib towards the center of my body. Never really pain, just feels full almost like a ball under my rib. Stomach gurgling noises seem to be alot more present over the last several weeks as well.

My HA has been slowly creeping up since the flat stools started and has now gone crazy since the diarrhea. I'm petrified that I have a bowel obstruction that is causing the flat stools and diarrhea. I'm 33.