I'm not so good these days, and trying to rationalise things is like banging my head against a wall.

I'm currently on my period but I can't help worrying it's not my period. I got it yesterday (Monday) but it wasn't due until Thursday, so 3 days early. I'm usually fairly regular. Getting it 3 days early has happened before but it's not too common with me. But nearly always on my period I will have bad cramps on the first day, and usually second day too and improving after that. But when I got my period yesterday I had no cramps, didn't get them until today. And I can't get rid of the thought that yesterday's bleeding was caused by something sinister and today was actually the first day of my period. I'm trying to be rational but it's not working. I don't even know what anyone can advise me here.
And on top of this I got a letter in the post this morning, telling me I'm now due my HPV smear test and to make an appointment to get it done. I can't help thinking that's a sign, and a bad sign at that :(