Thread: Trying my best to not go crazy over my neck.

Trying my best to not go crazy over my neck.

Hello again! I've posted on here every so often but lately I've been doing far better at managing my anxiety. Unfortunately a new "fascination" has popped up which of course I have made the mistake of googling. There's a lot of typical symptoms you see a lot on here, like vision issues (albeit only in one eye), seeing flashes, slightly blurry vision etc etc. Then I have now noticed 2 of my lymph nodes seem to be stuck firm, one is movable but the other is not. I haven't noticed any growth but it still makes me uneasy. Now I have an obsession with my neck, one side feels larger than the other, my trapezoid muscles on that side are almost rock hard and seem to bulge out more than the other side. Then my neck itself feels hard in spots though not particularly lumpy as well as partially swollen on one side on the back. Naturally this is sending me over the edge, all I can think of is that it is cancer. Every little thing is working me up even more. I am due to see a doctor soon but I still can't help but get insanely anxious. Every little thing is riling up my anxiety. I'm only 26 but I still can't help but get my mind racing, would be really nice for some reassurance or something.

Re: Trying my best to not go crazy over my neck.

Sadly still not seen the doctor and this is winding me up. That little voice in my head keeps telling me I have cancer even if it's not likely and it's very hard to feel at ease.

Re: Trying my best to not go crazy over my neck.

A million things can cause this. Visit a doctor and get a proper examination and try and relax in the meantime can you try some relaxation techniques or do a hobby? I'm having a rough time myself and I know its so hard to do it but it's really beneficial.

Thread Information