Hi there!It seems that I have been relatively anxiety free for about 2years, with only minor occasional symptoms in stressful events. The dreaded return was about 3 weeks ago and has taken over my life. I have had feelings of butterflies in my stomach 24/7, waking in the night breathless, restless legs, feeling of dread, but the major one is this problem swallowing food. I have now been unable to eat for the past 3 weeks and lost about 1.5stone. I have spoke with my GP and said I am concious/worried of my swallow, feels as if food is getting stuck, globus type things. I must say, it hasn't helped that the GP just started me on 50mg Sertraline and said seeing me to look at my throat or send me for a swallow test isn't necessary as I suffer with anxiety.I am seeing a therapist currently who has given it to me straight that the only way through is exposure, so forcing myself to eat. Finding this difficult with feeling as though I can't swallow or I might choke. It's driving me insane and I have no idea what to do. Someone suggested to me trying clonazepam during the day, I am going to speak to my GP about this.Looking for any words of advice or anyone who has been through something similar for some hope that things will get better as feeling a little hopeless at the moment... :(