Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
I called my doctor who said they don't do tests and told me to call 111. I called 111 and they told me to call 119. I called 119 who told me to go online. I went online which said I needed a smart phone.

How are all these tests happening if it's so damned hard to get a test in the first place?

I'm better today but the itchy throat/lungs is annoying. Definitely feeling heaps better.
Glad to hear that!

Your experience reminded me in a way of the last driver awareness course I got sent on - I took the basic requirement for identity but someone running the course said it wasn't enough. I was threatened with being reported to the police and ejection from the course unless I complied by some other officious ******* and told I would be expected to pay the fine and take the points.

I then took out the letter I received and pointed out to them that I had met the requirements as set out by the letter and that in turn, I would be raising a complaint with their management.

Suddenly, things settled.

I know plenty of people who don't have smartphones - I can think of three of my mates right now!