Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: COVID?

Re: COVID?

Today I don't feel too good. Nose is bunged up, but sore throat is back, and the coughing is still there. No worse or no better. Feeling about 70% ... had it a week now seems to be still there.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Are you getting some rest? Lots of fluids? I think you need to get back in bed, mister

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    Are you getting some rest? Lots of fluids? I think you need to get back in bed, mister
    I'm fed up of resting. That's all I've been doing. I was meant to go out for walk today to collect sticks for my fence but can't be bothered lol. My mouth feels like a desert all the time have to keep sipping water and my anxiety is doing my head in. Some of the ill feeling is probably because had no diazepam still. 3 days without now.

I'm sniffing vapour drops and can not smell its strength. Just a faint smell of mint. Right now my nose isn't blocked so this is worrying me a bit. I can't even smell anything in an astray, I tried. Now I'm in OCD mode smelling everything and freaking myself out that I can't smell.

Meanwhile, the road I am on was heaving with people yesterday, and today people are out playing and mixing. Scary stuff.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Heaps better today. Feel 90%. Cleaning took it out of me a little while I was doing it, but the weather today is super hot. I got OCD on the cleaning as I've been out of action for a week. I've got my diazepam from pharmacy and since taking them things feel "normal" again

☪️️

Glad you’re feeling better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not better folks. I'm today 100x worse. I can't understand this one bit. Coughing my lungs up, sore throat again! bunged up nose and it's now feeling like the start of a pissing illness not the end of one!

My symptoms are back with vengeance. I can't deal with this man its f**ked up. I've now developed a headache too that feels like I've got a watermelon in my head. Took pain meds, not touched it.

I am now freaking out because this isn't normal and I'm scared. I can't even get a COVID test. I can't get a doctors appointment because I've been told to self isolate. What am I meant to do? Seriously,

☪️️

Call 111 and request further advice.

Please keep us posted?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Call 111 and request further advice.

Please keep us posted?
    I've done that. I was even coughing on the phone to them and they said to book a test, in the meantime relax. I've got to call back if my breathing becomes difficult but thankfully my breathing is ok. I just took 2 ibopruphens (spelling?) and the headache feels manageable.

It sucks Blue everything has gone back to normal which means all my clients are on my case and I just want to rest up in bed not wake up to a dozen emails asking "have you done x,y,z?"

What is daft is I said "How can I book a test when a) there is non around this area for walk in b) there are a shortage of tests". The response "You have to keep trying on the site". They're on a script. My partners friend's daughter works for them.

☪️️

Crap, James, I'm so sorry. The only upside is that if ibuprofen's helping your headache it's not likely to be anything that bad.

Let your clients know you'll get to them when you can. Your health comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Crap, James, I'm so sorry. The only upside is that if ibuprofen's helping your headache it's not likely to be anything that bad.

Let your clients know you'll get to them when you can. Your health comes first.
    Thank you. It's still subsiding, but at least my anxiety can go away now. My mother lives miles away and is worried so she's sent me iburophen in the post for next day delivery

☪️️

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information