Thread: Bladder issues

Bladder issues

Bladder issues :(

Had a telephone consultation with the doctor yesterday regarding all of the problems I have been having the last few weeks, he was adamant that its nothing to worry about and has put me on sertraline 50mg.

I am trying to take my mind off of it but I have been having this bladder sensation which is just so uncomfortable :( the only way to explain it is that it feels like something is pushing it? Like pressure which makes me feel like i need to toliet ALL of the time 😭 has anyone had this? Its been going on for 3 days now and I'm starting to panic again! Have been drinking water to try and clear anything that might be causing it but no relief yet. Thanks for reading

Re: Bladder issues

Hi i went through this for months. Needing to pee constantly it was horrendous. I tried 2 lots of antibiotics but nothing helped. I had tests done which showed nothing wrong with bladder. It eventually got better and I think it was anxiety that caused it. I still do pee a lot but I always have but they few months I spent 24hours needing to go it was debilitating. I hope you feel better x

Re: Bladder issues

Quote Originally Posted by laura1988 View Post
    Bladder issues :(

Had a telephone consultation with the doctor yesterday regarding all of the problems I have been having the last few weeks, he was adamant that its nothing to worry about and has put me on sertraline 50mg.

I am trying to take my mind off of it but I have been having this bladder sensation which is just so uncomfortable :( the only way to explain it is that it feels like something is pushing it? Like pressure which makes me feel like i need to toliet ALL of the time 😭 has anyone had this? Its been going on for 3 days now and I'm starting to panic again! Have been drinking water to try and clear anything that might be causing it but no relief yet. Thanks for reading
    Yes had that for over a month and constant. Had my bladder checked and as soon as I got the all clear I couldn't feel it even after feeling it for that long.

Thread Information