Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indent/dimple question

Re: Indent/dimple question

Yes, if you had had cancer in your breast since March there would be obvious noticeable changes, of many varieties. At this point, you wouldn't be questioning it and wondering 'if'.

Thank you both so much for your reply. I want to try and let this go and enjoy Xmas etc. But everytime I have something that is fun or feel like doing something fun, worries about my breast and cancer comes right away. It's like I'm not allowed to have fun! Thanks again!

It's still there! Didn't change and still looks the same .. in a few months I've been worried about this for a year long..

Still there, still the same , no changes so it's probably just normal but why can't I let the "what if" feeling go away? Anyone have any tips? The constant worrying about what if it's cancer is terrible. I go asleep with it and wake up with it. For a year now..

Self-reassurance, its a skill that takes a lot of practice and isn't easy. Repeat to yourself, every time you have doubts - this is normal for me, nothing has changed, I am imagining something is wrong, but if something was wrong there would be many changes by now'. Etc etc. Every time you find yourself thinking something negative, go to a mental list of things that counteract it, and repeat over and over, out loud if necessary.

Thank you Carys, I will try to do that. I've been trying before to do something like that but then that thought of "yes but what if.... ". I will try it again

Almost a year since I saw what I saw and think/thought was cancer. Trying hard to follow the advice Carys gave me but sometimes it's failing like the last few days.. Why can't I just let it go??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information