Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think there still might a bright side.

Re: I think there still might a bright side.

My brother works in a food distribution centre in Yorkshire. No cases.

His GF is a prison officer in a Cat A up there and several POs have had it. She said the prisoners were worried, poor little flowers...

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post

His GF is a prison officer in a Cat A up there and several POs have had it. She said the prisoners were worried, poor little flowers...
    I'm sure they will be offered counselling and "time to talk" sessions..Can't have the poor lambs being stressed, can we?

My son is working again at a local Co op. No cases there either.

Remember there are innocent people in there on remand and/or sentenced Actually, unless she works at Belmarsh they'd all be sentenced (Belmarsh is also a local remand jail). And category A crimes are not something you mistakenly go to prison for. It happens, but rare.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I'm sure they will be offered counselling and "time to talk" sessions..Can't have the poor lambs being stressed, can we?

Oh yes, whilst the rest of us sit in the never moving mental health queue

Great to hear your son is working. That's such a massive step forward after the hell you've all been through. You must be very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    Remember there are innocent people in there on remand and/or sentenced Actually, unless she works at Belmarsh they'd all be sentenced (Belmarsh is also a local remand jail). And category A crimes are not something you mistakenly go to prison for. It happens, but rare.
    Now wait a minute, I thought they were all innocent?

So, on the subject of retail workers today I was shopping in Tesco where all the floor staff are wearing masks! This is a first. They didn't do it at the worst of lockdown other than some conscientious workers. I nearly fell out of my trolley seat!

I recall in the lead up to masks there were studies showing retail workers having higher infection rates. But most didn't protect themselves with masks in places I go...

Oh yes, whilst the rest of us sit in the never moving mental health queue

Great to hear your son is working. That's such a massive step forward after the hell you've all been through. You must be very pleased.
    Thanks, Terry..It's early days but he has support from the Richmond Fellowship this time and is on stacks of meds but he's coping..

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

The same son you spoke about before? That's great news either way pulisa. I bet it gives you a bit of relaxing time?

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I recall in the lead up to masks there were studies showing retail workers having higher infection rates. But most didn't protect themselves with masks in places I go...
    Having spoken to a worker in our local co-op this morning, no cases there. So that's our local Asda, co-op and Spar with not a single case of covid between them, symptomatic covid of course.

Now wait a minute, I thought they were all innocent?
    This is true. Ask anybody on the inside if they're guilty and most will say no.

☪️️

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information