Hi all just need some help... basically few week ago I was doing my monthly breast check and I thought I felt a raised area under my left breast , instant panic got my husband to feel it who said it actually felt like my rib cage. I spoke to my gp who give me an appointment to go and see her in a weeks time and that from what I was describing it probably was not anything sinister. Since October last year I’ve been on AD for my HA and they have helped me so much I am not obsessed with the thoughts and they don’t take over my life. I waited for a week went to the doc told her I could only feel it when lying down so she she said ok you show me lying down. So I tried finding it I couldn’t but I remember the area I felt it was raised so I showed her the raised area. She then felt it and she felt my other breast and she said I was feeling my rib cage and said I have the same thing on the other side but it was much lower. I came out of the surgery all happy and that I’m all healthy. However later on the thoughts started coming did I show her correct area did she miss it etc and I get this urge to keep checking, I’ve tried to break the cycle but I just cant, any helpful hints will be most welcomed I can’t keep going doctors to check she’s told me it’s my rib and I guess she’s a gp she would have felt the area and not what I’ve just told her ... so I know all this but my brain doesn't want to believe it and think I’m leaving it too late and might have BC.