Thread: Partners friend now has the COVID I had

Partners friend now has the COVID I had

I posted here a few days ago about my partner and her friend being lax with COVID. My partners friend now has it and she's having to go into hospital she's that bad. We've got to watch her daughter. She's in her mid 50's and I had been warning my partner to stay away while myself and my son had it. But, she didn't listen.

So now her friend has it. Her friend has been around her 85 year old mother. If she get's it I fear she won't make it through.

If there's anybody here thinking this is a joke, please don't think it can't happen to you because if you're not careful you'll catch it.

I've not tested positive, neither has she but I'm sure she will in hospital. I am 100% confident this is COVID based on my neighbors symptoms and their positive result. Plus, this is no flu I'm still battling it 8 days later.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Partners friend now has the COVID I had

You've had Covid a few times now, James, since the beginning of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I posted here a few days ago about my partner and her friend being lax with COVID. My partners friend now has it and she's having to go into hospital she's that bad. We've got to watch her daughter. She's in her mid 50's and I had been warning my partner to stay away while myself and my son had it. But, she didn't listen.

So now her friend has it. Her friend has been around her 85 year old mother. If she get's it I fear she won't make it through.

If there's anybody here thinking this is a joke, please don't think it can't happen to you because if you're not careful you'll catch it.

I've not tested positive, neither has she but I'm sure she will in hospital. I am 100% confident this is COVID based on my neighbors symptoms and their positive result. Plus, this is no flu I'm still battling it 8 days later.
    I can vouch for this its real l work in a nursing home its real okay xx

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You've had Covid a few times now, James, since the beginning of the year.
    That was my partner, brother and family. The next door neighbor who was dx/ed her son had it the same time as my partner. My partner hasn't picked this up (neither has neighbors son), but folk around my partner have right now.

She's still in hospital. We had her daughter stay over last night and today. No idea what is going on as doctors are not saying much at all.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

It's as if many people have simply stopped caring now, and moaning about this new 6 person rule taking liberties, and like I already said in the other thread, they'll probably be the first to play the blame game by moaning and groaning about the powers that be not doing anything.

Heaven help us if we're forced back into a second national lockdown (for real) in the not too distant future. Then they'll really be moaning, but probably still deny the fact that they're partly to blame!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    It's as if many people have simply stopped caring now, and moaning about this new 6 person rule taking liberties, and like I already said in the other thread, they'll probably be the first to play the blame game by moaning and groaning about the powers that be not doing anything.

Heaven help us if we're forced back into a second national lockdown (for real) in the not too distant future. Then they'll really be moaning, but probably still deny the fact that they're partly to blame!!
    Spot on Lencoboy. I've seen some people around me tighten up with what they're doing now but there's still so many people I see that just don't care. I've another neighbor on the other side who is convinced it's all a lie and the tests are fabricated. ****ing idiots make me mad.

☪️️

Wow. On top of her flu (I won't say COVID until her test comes back) symptoms she's got a blood clot in her brain (which is a stroke). They sent her home with blood thinners and she's got to back for MRI and CT. Can't understand why they let her home but damn this is bad.

☪️️

Thread Information