Hi all. So I致e done the right thing and have got an appointment tomorrow at the doctors where she値l take some swabs and have a look at my cervix but she did say she値l probably want to send me for an ultrasound too.

I guess my anxiety is just sending me to the worst case scenarios and so I just wondered if anyone else had encountered this?

I started having painful periods at the beginning of this year/late last year after having an operation for an ectopic pregnancy. In July this year, around ovulation I noticed that sex was quite painful...last month seemed fine. Two days ago when I was around ovulation sex was quite painful but after was excruciating. Similar to really bad period pain. The pain goes down my thigh, around my lower abdomen and is still lingering a little today but around my lower back too!

I知 aware this could be something from the ectopic (scarring etc) and I hope it is....I値l live with the pain forever if I know it痴 nothing serious. Just looking for some reassurance that is may be something completely benign.

Thanks in advance 😊