Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Feel ill for months.

Feel ill for months.

I havent felt well since last September. My ggt level has been high since then. I had an abdominal and pelvic ultrasound in march and all ok apart from a small fibroid in uterus. My wrist and joints were sore and had bloods done and my inflammation markers were high. I got diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and had steroids which lessened the joint pain. I feel ill everyday, fatigues awful, sweating, my bowels are loose all day everyday. I have pains in my middle back right across and into my sides, and same height in front, I feel bloated and so uncomfortable. I've had an endoscopy which showed gastritis. I feel like I'm riddled with cancer because I feel so ill. Because my ultrasound was 5 months ago I feel like somethings spread since then. No weightloss.

Re: Feel ill for months.

Please stick to this one thread now as I have merged loads together. Some posts you did you never replied to so not sure you even read the replies.

Just post all your worries here in one place as we have asked before.

Thanks

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Yes I read replies.

Ok well maybe acknowledge people a bit more please.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    My ggt level has been high since then.
    Already addressed that one Zippy - a lot of people with RA have elevated GGT levels. A number of medications can also elevate them.

I feel ill everyday, fatigues awful, sweating, my bowels are loose all day everyday.
    This sounds like one of my better days.

Steroids - which you are taking for your RA - affect the stomach and bowels = gastritis. If you're gonna Google - type in 'steroids' and 'gastritis' before you scare yourself shitless re cancer.

Because my ultrasound was 5 months ago I feel like somethings spread since then.
    What's happening is that your HA is out of control, and severe anxiety can make you feel like a bag of poo. Can anxiety make you feel like you're dying? Yes it can.

So, what are you doing to address your health anxiety?

If you havent been well for 10 months and feel like you have cancer that's spread. I've just had bloods done and my fbc was ok etc. Would something be abnormal with them?

sorry l deleted by accident I'm getting good at it 🤣

Zippy why would you question the fact you got a clear blood result tell your brain its good news, if there was some changes in your body it would show, the reason your not feeling well is you are doubting things and telling yourself you're poorly so your mind will hold on to this,

focus your energy on the positive your tests where clear, tell yourself that, try changing the way you think, l understand its hard been there done that take care xx

Because I've had weird symptoms for nearly a year. Left side headaches, left tooth pain, earache, aching all over, fatigue, ibs, sweating, mouth sores etc. I feel ill all day everyday and feel that doing bloods isn't enough.

Bloods would pick up cancer markers unless the cancer is very new. Happened to me. I had testicle cancer and no raised markers in my bloods, but it was stage 1 caught it very early. You're saying you've had this a year+ ... your bloods would 100% show cancer markers if you had cancer for that long and you'd be in a serious state going that long with undetected cancer.

So, it's not Cancer.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Because I've had weird symptoms for nearly a year. Left side headaches, left tooth pain, earache, aching all over, fatigue, ibs, sweating, mouth sores etc. I feel ill all day everyday and feel that doing bloods isn't enough.
    so what do you want them to test for ? because a lot of what you are saying can be related to anxiety also if your feeling run down xx

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information