So I’ve complained about twitches and nerve worries on here before but it’s honestly getting me so scared now.

I’m 18 year old male and my legs feel very very strange. I feel like there’s no hope for me anymore.

I get twitches around my body (mostly legs), I feel pins and needs in feet and calf muscles when sitting legs crossed, I sometimes feel sharp pain in leg muscles and sometimes weakness.

Neurologically, my anxiety has been tricking me to be thinking I’m having something terrible and I’ve been zoning out lately. I also see floaters

I don’t think I can ever recover I don’t even know what’s happening to me. I don’t think this can be anxiety because this happens when I’m just relaxing watching tv with no worries.

I’ve been taking supplements for my vitamin d deficiency and I’ve been taking magnesium as well and none of it is working right now. Now I’m just thinking of all the bad stuff it probably can be.

I had a headache a couple days ago on top of my head and now I’m worried if it’s a brain tumor or maybe MS. I just want to live freely and happily THIS HAS TO STOP ALREADY

thanks and sorry to bother,
Matt