Thread: Starting to get really worried now :(

Starting to get really worried now :(

So I’ve complained about twitches and nerve worries on here before but it’s honestly getting me so scared now.

I’m 18 year old male and my legs feel very very strange. I feel like there’s no hope for me anymore.

I get twitches around my body (mostly legs), I feel pins and needs in feet and calf muscles when sitting legs crossed, I sometimes feel sharp pain in leg muscles and sometimes weakness.

Neurologically, my anxiety has been tricking me to be thinking I’m having something terrible and I’ve been zoning out lately. I also see floaters

I don’t think I can ever recover I don’t even know what’s happening to me. I don’t think this can be anxiety because this happens when I’m just relaxing watching tv with no worries.

I’ve been taking supplements for my vitamin d deficiency and I’ve been taking magnesium as well and none of it is working right now. Now I’m just thinking of all the bad stuff it probably can be.

I had a headache a couple days ago on top of my head and now I’m worried if it’s a brain tumor or maybe MS. I just want to live freely and happily THIS HAS TO STOP ALREADY

thanks and sorry to bother,
    Matt

Re: Starting to get really worried now :(

Have you had all your bit levels checked and do you take a multivitamin? Being low in B12 can cause tingles and pins and needles in parts of the body too.

Quote Originally Posted by MattBananafone34 View Post

I feel pins and needs in feet and calf muscles when sitting legs crossed
    You and everybody else because it disrupts circulation - hence it's not a good idea to sit with your legs crossed. (logic)

I sometimes feel sharp pain in leg muscles and sometimes weakness.
    Do you play sports? Or work out?

I also see floaters
    Eye-floaters most likely cause is anxiety or eye strain. Do you stare at your phone or a computer a lot?

I don’t think this can be anxiety because this happens when I’m just relaxing watching tv with no worries.
    That's not how anxiety works...

When you suffer from anxiety, it means that there are constantly stress hormones (cortisol, adrenalin etc) floating around your body, so you can have symptoms even when you feel calm because it takes a long time for the body to desensitise.

Anxiety will also cause pins and needles, tingling and the sensation of numbness in the body - it is due to shallow breathing which every anxious person does.

I’ve been taking supplements for my vitamin d deficiency and I’ve been taking magnesium as well and none of it is working right now. Now I’m just thinking of all the bad stuff it probably can be.
    How long have you been taking them for?

I had a headache a couple days ago on top of my head and now I’m worried if it’s a brain tumor or maybe MS.
    I have headaches all over my head. I currently have an ice-pick migraine where there are stabbing pains in the side of my head. I don't have a brain tumour.

Nothing you've said makes me think you have MS, and I've been down the MS route with my HA...

THIS HAS TO STOP ALREADY
    It does, but it won't happen while you are imagining that you have a brain tumour or MS..

Wow NoraB, I appreciate your insightful response thank you so much. You’re correct in what you say about anxiety stays in the body no matter what emotional state you’re in.

By the way, I’ve been taking my supplements for almost 3 months now.

Thanks,
    Matt

Not all my vitamin levels, wubu, but they did tell me I have low vitamin D. Have been taking that and magnesium. Sometimes b complex too

Quote Originally Posted by MattBananafone34 View Post
    Wow NoraB, I appreciate your insightful response thank you so much. You’re correct in what you say about anxiety stays in the body no matter what emotional state you’re in.

By the way, I’ve been taking my supplements for almost 3 months now.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Did they put you on an initial high strength Vit D dose to get your levels up?

She never gave me a set amount to take. She said to just start slowly and take supplements. I take around 1 tablet a day which is 1000IU and magnesium. And I don’t notice a big difference. Should I take more?

Thread Information