Hi again!
I’m trying to get better about not running to the internet whenever I notice something, but I’m a bit freaked today.
Last week, I was kind of checking myself for anything. I know, it’s bad, but I was having a rough anxiety day. I found a little lump under the skin on my right collarbone. I kind of had to poke around for it, but it wasn’t too hard to feel so I panicked. I checked the other side, mostly to see if there was something similar on the left so I could feel a bit better. I did end up finding another, but it’s a bit smaller & harder to find.
I made myself quit messing with them, a while after poking, so they wouldn’t get worse. I mostly forgot about them.

Today, I don’t know what made my brain decide to search, but I felt again. They feel... kinda weird. They’re really small, like smaller than half of a baby pea, but if I just kinda poke my collarbone I don’t really feel them. It just kinda feels boney. If I wiggle my fingers back and forth, though, I can feel the little lumps & they kinda wiggle with my fingers. The one on my right does feel a little bigger than the main one I feel on the left, but my collarbone does feel like it protrudes more on that side so it’s kind of hard to tell.

Rationally, my brain tells me it’s normally-sized lymph nodes, or even lipomas as I’m overweight. Irrationally, my brain fears the worst.

Can anyone provide some reassurance?